Third Ravellenic project is done! And I don’t even know what this is… a thing I started in 2011 and never finished because it just didn’t look right. Heh.
Before the games I had half the body (fortunately with all the details already finished), the wings and a tail feather.
I made claws, two more tail feathers, and finished the thing. Pretty quick and easy 🙂
I actually finished this on Tuesday, just two days after the blanket was finished, but I’ve been so busy with stuff that needed to be done around the house, that I haven’t been able to take photos and post this until now. This also means that I’ve had a few days to finish another project that I picked up, but I’ve not had time to do much, and so it’s still unfinished. Meh.
So that means that this is my last post for the Ravellenic Games of 2016. Only three ufos finished. Not much to celebrate… but at least it’s something, and they were very old ufos, so I’m happy to be done with them 🙂
Can’t wait for the winter games in 2018! 😀