I finished another one of PlanetJune’s awesome dinosaur patterns! First project of the Ravellenic Games is completed 🙂
I don’t know what I did when putting this dino together, but something went a bit wonky. Perhaps I wasn’t paying enough attention… The head is on sideways and the legs point every which way. Oh well, at least he’s still cute 🙂
I think I started this guy in 2012, shortly after finishing the other three (I guess I was in dino mode for a while), but I only finished the body. Last summer I got as far as crocheting head, legs and two plates. I was really determined to finish it, but at the start of the Olympics on Friday I still had to make and attach the rest of the back plates… I guess that says something about my ability to finish the things I start. As with everything else in my life. Heh. But hey, it’s done now, and I’m quite pleased with it.
The tail is a little bit raised, I made more plates and placed them a bit differently, and gave him tail spikes. Gave myself a lot more fiddly work, but totally worth it 🙂