Turns out I can do the PDF converting myself! Just after posting the long rant yesterday I discovered that Word2007 has this cool function that converts the document into PDF, and there’s no extra software needed 🙂 So after a month of bothering my aunt and stressing her out with all my e-mails, I could have just fixed it really easily myself… Don’t know why she hasn’t told me, unless she is also unaware of this fancy function. The only difference I see is that the document I made is about half the size of the ones she did for me (I have counted the number of pages and pictures, and they seem to have little to do with this). As far as I can tell my converted PDFs are just as good as hers… Oh, well 🙂
I won’t repeat what I said about the pattern yesterday. Instead you can just skip the first 2.5 paragraphs of my previous post and read the rest 🙂 Oh, and in case you are wondering, the body of the spider is brushed. The pattern is now added to my Ravelry store, I’ll list it on Etsy later. Now I’m off to work!